Terms of Service
End User registration in the Minn application means complete and unconditional acceptance of the
following rules by the user:
- Minn application is granted for use "as is".
- While using the application, the users are obliged to comply with the existing local laws and abstain from
violating third party rights.
- Dissemination of spam, malware, unauthorized advertising, extremist materials, pornography, drugs, etc., is
Non-compliance with one or more rules entitles us to block the user account.
From the very start, we are committing ourselves to respect your privacy, since we are strongly
convinced that it is a fundamental human right! For this reason:
- We DO NOT transfer, DO NOT sell and DO NOT plan to otherwise disclose your data stored in the Minn application
and on our servers to third parties without your consent.
- All your data is transmitted through a secure encrypted channel and stored safely in our servers.
- Our team undertakes all possible measures and applies its best efforts to ensure reliable and secure
These are the simple rules, which are going to be updated and amended in the future. We will keep
you duly informed.
Data we collect and how we use it
- Phone number. It is used to create a Minn account. To confirm it, we send you an SMS activation code.
- Address Book. We regularly update the information on our servers with the content of your mobile phone address
book, which is used in messenger, meetings and shared to-do lists features.
- Calendar. Since Minn keeps tasks, meetings and notes in one place we also keep calendar events in it for your
convenience as well.
- Full Name, Photo or Short Name. Other users of Minn may see your full name and photo or only short name
depending on your settings. By default, only those users who are in your address book and whose address books
have your contact will see your full name and photo. You can change this setting.
- Meetings and Messages. We send them to all participants and then back them up on our servers.
- Notes, Tasks and Events. We just back them up on our servers.
- Usage Statistics, Performance / Device / Connection Information and Crash Reports. Collected for the sake of
usability and reliability improvements of the service.